Responsible for this website
Manfred Janoschka, Ulrichweg 36, 71120 Grafenau
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Personal account preferences;
- Transactional data, such as reservation and purchase information;
- Technical data, such as information about cookies.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out our contact form, write us an e-mail, register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
e.g publicly available information such as information on social media.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Communicate with you and manage your requests.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on the servers of our Webhost Telekom located in Germany. (Find more information about our web host on: https://geschaeftskunden.telekom.de/internet-dsl/homepage-webshop/webhosting) and some data might be stored on cloud services e.g. iCloud.
We will keep your [personal details and contact details] for the time we need it for the reasons stated above. You can e-mail us anytime to stop receiving emails from us and to request us to delete your personal data.
How we protect your data
As mentioned above we have selected the Webhost Telekom whose servers are based in Germany. We have restricted the access to your personal data and secured it with strong passwords.
However, we need to point out that data transmission in the Internet (e.g. e-mail communication) may have security loopholes. Data protection without any loopholes to protect it from third party use is not possible.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write us here.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email.
How to contact us
Email us at: info(at)janoschka-partner.com